Pre-Season 2022/23 Megathread | [FT] Rangers 1 (Colak 24') - 2 Tottenham

The usual suspects look comfortable but we need much more from midfield going forward. Kamara has all the skills but so far he doesn't seem able to link with the front three. I guess Borna will be subbed at HT after taking a knock. With Bassey withdrawn it will be interesting to see who takes his place at LB.

Sands looks ready to stake his claim to a starting place.

Just now, ian1964 said:

Typical friendly! all about getting match time.

You're not wrong, but I would like to see more from our forward players. Part of it is we're not supplying them. 

I’ve long been an advocate of all pre-season friendlies being behind closed doors with no tv cameras. 

This 45 mins is a great example of why this should be the case. It’s all about building fitness, sharpness, getting players used to each other, and pretty much never provides a spectacle or any sort of value for money for gullible eh sorry passionate supporters. 

I don’t pay any attention to results in pre-season, I only want to hear that the sharpness is building and no injuries were suffered.

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

The usual suspects look comfortable but we need much more from midfield going forward. Kamara has all the skills but so far he doesn't seem able to link with the front three. I guess Borna will be subbed at HT after taking a knock. With Bassey withdrawn it will be interesting to see who takes his place at LB.

Sands looks ready to stake his claim to a starting place.

King I would suspect.