Premier League 2022/23

2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Lack of pressure, then? Other than to stay respectable. Swans and Seagulls aren’t exactly big birds.

I wonder if Potter had any say in the player acquisition strategy at Chelsea. 

i doubt he had any say in the players brought in this seems to be the thing these days a pity i remember seeing Stein and Fallon watching a player at a juniors match one day cant imagine any managers now doing that .

2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Lack of pressure, then? Other than to stay respectable. Swans and Seagulls aren’t exactly big birds.

I wonder if Potter had any say in the player acquisition strategy at Chelsea. 

I doubt he had much.

a few good jobs going in the premiership at the moment a job at Leicester is on offer and one at Spurs  a decent one if only Levy would lighten up on the financial front after all you have to speculate to accumulate then there's the Chelsea job the last manager was just out of his managerial depth in dealing with overpaid players and fell on his sword due to player power a great club and i dont understand to this day why the previous owner was forced to sell what harm was he doing and does it really matter how he  gathered his wealth i would bet the fans would welcome Roman back .

Everton draw 1-1 with ‘Spurs at Goodison and rocket up the table to fifteenth place with twenty seven points four ahead of So’ton at the foot. Palace are twelfth with thirty points. Two defeats for them and two wins for So’ton and the gap is a single point. Very unsettling for nine clubs. By this time in the season it’s usually four, maybe five, contemplating the drop.

14 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

That game last night was brutal. Reminded me why i dont watch most EPL games. Most overrated league in the world.

It was a Dyche-led Everton against a confidence-sapped, caretaker-led Tottenham. 

What were you expecting?