I will agree that Ferguson has found his old form again and is different class at this time but i still think he wasn't pulling his weight in the past. I think the difference may be that he will listen to Smith but was more interested in making his own tactics and stirring up unrest in the late Eck and le Guen day's.

I will agree that Ferguson has found his old form again and is different class at this time but i still think he wasn't pulling his weight in the past. I think the difference may be that he will listen to Smith but was more interested in making his own tactics and stirring up unrest in the late Eck and le Guen day's.

Come one. Eck didn't think so, he retained him as Scotland captain.

I'm not accusing you of this, but many fans blame Barry for PLG's enormous failings as a manager and it pisses me right off.

PLG was crap for Rangers and looked for an out. Barry did him no favours, but frankly Le Guen's man management skills were nothing short of embarassing.

Don't really see what is acheived by bringing this stuff up. Especially including Eck which is just nonsense.

PLG was crap for Rangers and looked for an out. Barry did him no favours, but frankly Le Guen's man management skills were nothing short of embarassing.

Don't really see what is acheived by bringing this stuff up. Especially including Eck which is just nonsense.

I tend to agree with this. PLG didn't adapt to the Scottish game and for someone who was supposed to have a wonderful knowledge of the game he didn't half make some shocking signings. Eck had us punching above our weight for a long time given the resources he had available to him.

But to bring the topic back on track. Bazza has been ecellent for us recently - without him we look very lightweight.

Yip Tynecastle summed that up for me.

Cant fully agree with this. Whilst I agree that he came on and made a difference, i think Faye and Thomson were just piss poor at Hearts but these 2 players should be standing in and doing a better job. If we have to rely on 1 player in SPL games then Walter should be shot for his signings.