Ferguson was my man of the match last night.

Led from the front, worked extremely hard and I don't think he gave the ball away once. In this kind of form he shows how valuable a player he is.

Certainly his best game of the season so far and this is the kind of level he needs to find every week.

Invaluable to the team.

Barry's been really good the last few weeks and it showed when he was left out against Hearts how much we miss him if he's not there. Has played through the pain barrier on numerous occasions for us now. A legend in my eyes - some won't agree and will never forgive hm for what they saw as turning his back on us.

As much as I want Thomson to do well at Ibrox I think that Hemdani brings the best out in Ferguson, Hemdani has the ability to intercept everything and reads the game so well allowing Fergie to push forward more.

Hemdani had a quiet but very effective game last night.

Barry Ferguson showed last night that he is without doubt, one of the best players this country has produced in the last decade. He also showed that he can live in anyones company. A fantastic performance from a wonderful, wonderful player.

Cammy F