• Alfredo Morelos
    • Malik Tillman
    • Fashion Sakala
    • Rabbi Matondo
    • Antonio Colak
    • Glen Kamara
    • Ryan Jack

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I get the impression Kent has had enough of playing for Rangers and wants away. 

Very good player who has lost a degree of interest.

He'll still turn it on occasionally, but his inconsistency (and lack of goals) is one of many reasons why we can't put together the winning runs that lift titles.

Whether it were possible or not we don't know, but ideally, should have been moved on in the summer. Even if the fee wasn't as much as we wanted.

We'll get little or nowt now.

39 minutes ago, buster. said:

Time to keep him on the bench this weekend and play Matondo in his preferred position.

He has provided very little this season. He had better pick up his game if he wants a decent move. Which he does, or probably thinks he deserves. That look though man. That was a glimpse into a moment of clarity. Me thinks he may want to up his contract here. 

34 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

He has provided very little this season. He had better pick up his game if he wants a decent move. Which he does, or probably thinks he deserves. That look though man. That was a glimpse into a moment of clarity. Me thinks he may want to up his contract here. 

I wouldn't read too much into the look. He has always came across as a little distant. 

Last night was quite a moment for him, going back to the club he started with. Time for reflection and a realisation that he is miles off the level required for an elite club.

3 hours ago, buster. said:

I wouldn't read too much into the look. He has always came across as a little distant. 

Last night was quite a moment for him, going back to the club he started with. Time for reflection and a realisation that he is miles off the level required for an elite club.

Kent will end up at club like Leeds, Southampton or Leicester City. If he does, surrounded by better players, he may then get a move to top 6 club if he performs.

I get the feeling that Kent will be one of those players we don't realise what we had until he's gone.

5 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I have had enough of him as welI. 

I clearly remember Davie Cooper going through the same thing and, as much as fans think he is a Rangers legend, he also took a lot of criticism for a while. Kent isn’t disinterested, he’s struggling with confidence. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Kent will end up at club like Leeds, Southampton or Leicester City. If he does, surrounded by better players, he may then get a move to top 6 club if he performs.

I get the feeling that Kent will be one of those players we don't realise what we had until he's gone.

Absolutely right. Well said Cammy

2 hours ago, Bill said:

I clearly remember Davie Cooper going through the same thing and, as much as fans think he is a Rangers legend, he also took a lot of criticism for a while. Kent isn’t disinterested, he’s struggling with confidence. 

Consistent suck tends to do that to a man.

I think he has, in his mind, done his part at Rangers, and is looking for bigger and better.

I think he had serious aspirations of an EPL move...HAD...but that reality is a ruthless MFer.

Them eyes said it all.

God bless the man...but he needs to move on...probably to the English Championship.

37 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Consistent suck tends to do that to a man.

I think he has, in his mind, done his part at Rangers, and is looking for bigger and better.

I think he had serious aspirations of an EPL move...HAD...but that reality is a ruthless MFer.

Them eyes said it all.

God bless the man...but he needs to move on...probably to the English Championship.

I think if it wasn’t Kent, you’d just find someone else to criticise.