The Official Betting Thread

Holy shit !!

I hope you boys bet those horses today......

Levitski - I put 200 on it at 4/7

Heights of Golan - I put 200 on it at 7/2

Shesthebiscuits - I put 200 on it at 5/2

All 3 won.....

And to make matters better.... I thought I had put a 50 quid treble on but it turns out that it was a 50 quid trixie..... I didn't even know what a trixie was !!!! Turns out it is a 50 quid treble plus 3 50 quid doubles.

I was up 3,925 quid today - I honestly still cannot believe it !!! And what makes it even sweeter is that Heights of Golan was in a dead heat, and the bookies still have to pay out on dead heat winners.

R.B. - enjoy those winnings my man.

Gav...... :flipa:

What betting sites does everyone use for their football coupon? I have a wee swatch at a few (Ladbrokes, Willy Hill, Stan James, Bet365) but more often than not I head down to Ladbrokes to stick mine on.

I'm thinking of taking:

Wigan v Liverpool - 4/7

Barnsley v Cardiff - 9/5

Gillingham v Leeds - 4/5

Hartlepool v Walsall - 8/13

£5 returns just under £50

I'll stick a HT coupon on too.

BTW, putting coupons on is a Saturday late morning/early afternoon job. Adds to the excitement of it all.

Holy shit !!

I hope you boys bet those horses today......

Levitski - I put 200 on it at 4/7

Heights of Golan - I put 200 on it at 7/2

Shesthebiscuits - I put 200 on it at 5/2

All 3 won.....

And to make matters better.... I thought I had put a 50 quid treble on but it turns out that it was a 50 quid trixie..... I didn't even know what a trixie was !!!! Turns out it is a 50 quid treble plus 3 50 quid doubles.

I was up 3,925 quid today - I honestly still cannot believe it !!!

R.B. - enjoy those winnings my man.

Gav...... :flipa:

Was just wondering if those horses won or not. 1 good tip out of 3 million is a pish return Craig! :cheers:

Was just wondering if those horses won or not. 1 good tip out of 3 million is a pish return Craig! :cheers:

But if you lose 1 quid on each of those 3 million bets but win 5 million on the one bet then you are up 2 million........ not that pish Gav !!

And what makes it even sweeter is that Heights of Golan was in a dead heat, and the bookies still have to pay out on dead heat winners.

I despise paying out on dead heats.

What betting sites does everyone use for their football coupon? I have a wee swatch at a few (Ladbrokes, Willy Hill, Stan James, Bet365) but more often than not I head down to Ladbrokes to stick mine on.

I'm thinking of taking:

Wigan v Liverpool - 4/7

Barnsley v Cardiff - 9/5

Gillingham v Leeds - 4/5

Hartlepool v Walsall - 8/13

£5 returns just under £50

I'll stick a HT coupon on too.

BTW, putting coupons on is a Saturday late morning/early afternoon job. Adds to the excitement of it all.

I knew I should of copyrighted the bold selections method.

I agree with you about Saturdays but I'm working this Saturday so wouldn't of been able to.

As for which site, my account is with Ladbrokes but I usually jump into either a Coral (one 2 seconds down teh road from me, accross from the William Hill but not allowed to bet in there) or a Ladbrokes and shove them on in-store. Don't think you get the same enjoyment online.

Gav, I actually like that bet this week - Cardiff have to come good sometime with the squad and team they have and the rest I think are solid bets too.

I managed to get 4/1 on Leeds to win League One after they had went 5 games unbeaten - I think that is a great sleeper bet for the year.

Well, for the 2nd time in a row I've gone for a silly 8 selections.. I was in a rush and just ticked boxes, but I'll be laughing if it comes up.

Birmingham v. Man Utd - 8/15

Derby v. Bolton - 11/8

Barnsley v. Cardiff - 7/4

Burnley v. Crystal Palace - 2/1

Coventry v. Charlton - 7/4

Hull City v. Ipswich - 11/8

Aberdeen v. Gretna - 1/2

Livingston v. Clyde - 11/8

My selections in bold. Hull were a mistake, a slip of the pen job but like I said, was in a rush so it might come lucky.

�£588 from a quid.

You should do 7 mate. Last season I did 7 home a few times and came up trumps winning over 500 quid for a tenner.

Get rid of Cardiff and Palace there and replace with Leeds and Forest

Gav, I actually like that bet this week - Cardiff have to come good sometime with the squad and team they have and the rest I think are solid bets too.

I managed to get 4/1 on Leeds to win League One after they had went 5 games unbeaten - I think that is a great sleeper bet for the year.

With the strikeforce Cardiff have they should win most games in The Championship. And with Gavin Rae supporting them maybe they can win the CL in 2 seasons. Leeds are a good bet for promotion.