The Official Betting Thread

The one Sunday I dont throw a coupon on and the teams all come up - Everton, Hearts and West Brom. I was also going to do a Everton half time full time bet. But I was out for dinner with the misses and didnt get my bet on :mad:

the more i read all this the more i'm glad i just dont understand betting or odds. i've said it before, but all this you put in Xquid and could theoretically get more than Xquid back has a sort of charm i could see myself getting addicted to.

the more i read all this the more i'm glad i just dont understand betting or odds. i've said it before, but all this you put in Xquid and could theoretically get more than Xquid back has a sort of charm i could see myself getting addicted to.

It most certainly can be addictive Barry... but when you counter it with "if I put X quid on I could lose X quid" for many folks it turns them away !