Euro XI:

___________________McGregor____________________

Hutton______Weir_____________Cuellar_________Smith

________Hemdani_______________Thomson__________

Whittaker___________Ferguson____________McCulloch

__________________Darcheville____________________

Can't really add to or argue with the above

Cammy F

The past 2 games have passed Whittaker and Thomson by. Thomson was shocking on Sunday especially in the 1st half. Both have to pull their socks up and improve their games. I don't know who I'd play instead of Whittaker as Beasley doesn't look like much of a player to me and Burke seems to have fallen from grace. Hemdani is the obvious choice to replace Thomson but the U21 rule could make that selection tricky.

I'd play Cousin before I played Naismith too.

Other than that I'd keep everyone else the same.

defence picks its self.

Darcheville-----------ferguson-----Hemdani-----------naismith

--------------------Boyd------------cousins

darcheville, naismith, boyd and cousins are all proven goalscorers and id love to see walter give this side a go. Id certainly go with naismith and darchville out on the flanks against septic.

I think Boyd has clearly improved over the last while both for us in Scotland, in terms of his workrate and link-up play. He's still got a long way to go, but I find it pretty depressing that the fact he has now shown improvement isn't recognised by many of our fans. He'll never be accepted as being good enough for us no matter what he does.

I think Boyd has clearly improved over the last while both for us in Scotland, in terms of his workrate and link-up play. He's still got a long way to go, but I find it pretty depressing that the fact he has now shown improvement isn't recognised by many of our fans. He'll never be accepted as being good enough for us no matter what he does.

allways gets dropped for the big games by walter and eck.feel for him when hes in the scotland squad where everyone seems to be ahead of him against the bigger guns.