UB after game

3 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Battle reenactments are tedious, the outcomes are predetermined and every participant must adhere to the clock, absolutely. Still, you get to the end of the day wearing a clean and dry pair of boxers. The real thing is more undignified, being the recipient of constant heavy artillery will find you(no exceptions) pissing and shitting yourself. The hollow metallic vibrating ring coursing through one's body is unforgiving.

We must offer congrats to the young Turks, attempting to reenact the Battle of Balaclava. All replete in the required article, some on the right way; they undertook the pointless action of charging the enemy's guns head on. Raglan sleeves and Cardigans were aflutter as they rode on, into the valley of death. The thin high visibility line held firm, Stewards and Police easily contained the misplaced aggression.

I seem to remember the folly of the Light Brigade did conclude with the cavalry capturing Russian guns, all Victoria Crosses are manufactured from the barrels. No decorations are awarded for chanting and gesticulations; however, I would subject those participating another resultant of the Crimea War. Florence Nightingale was apparently a right old sadist. To gain access to those pristine wards, you had to suffer four hours of wire brush and Dettol application to your wounds.

Once applied, I am sure the balaclava clad clowns will be pissing and shitting themselves at the smell of Dettol?

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Hope the club have got this clip and study it to find culprits and ban them,

Ban them for what?  Acting hard?  Gesticulating?  Walking towards opposition fans?  Being a bit embarrassing?

As much as it was a daft act, I don't think anyone should be banned for it.  Hopefully they've noted the reaction and will be a bit less silly next time.

36 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Chancing Eufa giving a stadium closure.

That pitiful display won't make it on to UEFA's radar.  The only thing to worry about here is our (the Rangers support) reputation.