Gersnet World Cup 2022 Prediction League - Matchday 2

9 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Clive Tyldesley and Ally McCoist on comms for the NED-ECU game?

That's the dream team, surely?

They're certainly better than some most of the other commentary pairings. The BBC has scraped up some really dull people for their games. 

From the NED-ECU game, Gonza, Ted and WorthingBear got Correct Scores. 

From the ENG-USA game, only BEARGER got a Correct Result. (Mal narrowly missed out with his 0-17 USA win, unfortunately. )

Gonzo takes the lead again!

Latest Standings:

7 hours ago, Bill said:

They're certainly better than some most of the other commentary pairings. The BBC has scraped up some really dull people for their games. 

Dion Dublin and Hartson are so bad it's a bit comical.  Alex Scott gets on my nerves.  Rio Ferdinand just sounds like an idiot.  I used to think Jermaine Jenas was reasonable but he really makes watching a match more boring than it should be.  There's a few there to tick boxes (Karen Carney and Aluko's sister).     

I find Tyldsley annoying. 

Lee Dixon and McCoist are the only co-commentators I think are okay.  

Edited by Gonzo79

Watching the second half of England vs the US (i.e. the first 45 mins of this WC), and been impressed by some of the crisp passing by the US chaps, their willingness to work for one another and rather quick transition style. As opposed to England, who reminded me of our cumbersome attack game of late, with far too few players willing to support the attack or run into spaces.