Stuart Gibson owns further 4M shares

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Big big player these days. 

Seems most likely to be new investment the loans were with John Bennett no?

Any way good news. 

Loans at 30/06/22 were from Bennett and Wolhardt, so certainly a new investment since then.

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

Thanks Gaspard !

Hud me back 🙄😁

Think I'll manage to resist,  as I did with the framed picture celebrating our record home defeat and the official doormat that let's you clean the dog shit from your broon brogues on to our crest.

I think Gerald Ratner may be mentoring Bisgrove behind the scenes 

I think the AC/DC items will be popular with a small percentage of our fan base.  

Like a lot of Castore stuff, it looks like it's an afterthought/quick buck exercise and a bit tacky.  

Bisgrove's job is too make the club money - that's about it.  

Edited by Gonzo79

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think the AC/DC items will be popular with a small percentage of our fan base.  

Like a lot of Castore stuff, it looks like it's an afterthought/quick buck exercise and a bit tacky.  

Bisgrove's job is too make the club money - that's about it.  

I look forward to the day Castore are history,  collection after collection all the same product with a different colour arrangement. 

Overpriced and very little for the older gentlemen with a more relaxed figure.

Damned if I can see the problem with the decision to release the AD/DC clothing range.

No one is forced to buy it but there will be those who are happy to do so, which will only benefit the club.

As a support we seem extraordinarily keen to sneer at anything we personally don't like. Maybe we should just go back to the days of cheap tat and fat bastard T-shirts ... at least that had the merit of being equally shit for everyone.