What did he say?

He said that Rooney "should one on Ronaldo."

He's absolutely right, Rooney should beat the fuck out of Ronaldo but he shouldn't have said it on live national TV.

But Colshy there's a time and a place to come away with a comment like that and to do it in front of millions of viewers wasn't it.

Yeah but Gav.... (can't believe I am defending Colsh here....) Colshy responded to your post when you mentioned LINEKER, it was Shearer that came away with the comment.

Shearer shouldn't be let near the studios again - as a pundit/commentator you HAVE to keep your emotions in check, much as though we know that everyone can be patriotic and want their team to win you have to also be professional, and Shearer wasn't being professional !!

Yeah but Gav.... (can't believe I am defending Colsh here....) Colshy responded to your post when you mentioned LINEKER, it was Shearer that came away with the comment.

Shearer shouldn't be let near the studios again - as a pundit/commentator you HAVE to keep your emotions in check, much as though we know that everyone can be patriotic and want their team to win you have to also be professional, and Shearer wasn't being professional !!

Shearer is an arrogant cock and a bully, thats why he will ruled the newcastle dressing room even ahead of Souness. He text Bellamy last year and said if he ever turns up at st james pk again he would smash his face in.

Only thing is Shearer can dish it out but cant take it back in return i.e. when Roy Keane squared up against him he backed off. - Fanny Shearer!!

But Colshy there's a time and a place to come away with a comment like that and to do it in front of millions of viewers wasn't it.

yeah but i`m on about linekar though not shearer.

is linekar supposed to be all feckin happy larry cause he just seen his team put out on penalties again, a thing that happened to him and somethinghe`ll regret all his days?

yeah but i`m on about linekar though not shearer.

is linekar supposed to be all feckin happy larry cause he just seen his team put out on penalties again, a thing that happened to him and somethinghe`ll regret all his days?

Aye sorry I got a wee bit sidetracked.

Of course Gary Lineker should be gutted but at the end of the day it's only a game of football. I mean some of the English players were crying when they got knocked out. :eek:

There's more important things to worry about than football.

Aye sorry I got a wee bit sidetracked.

Of course Gary Lineker should be gutted but at the end of the day it's only a game of football. I mean some of the English players were crying when they got knocked out. :eek:

There's more important things to worry about than football.

true yes there is more important things i won`t deny.

but if you dream of playing in that tourne all your life and you get a chance of 1 in 23 people of going, and then you hear people saying your going to win cause your so fucking good, then you train hard ebvery day your out there and you get beaten by the same team that beat you by the same margin only 2 years ago, i tell you, i`d fucking cry too!!!

Don't think I've ever cried about football except when the ball hits me in the knackers...

Even when I was 11, I was a bit gutted but not a complete wimp when I was at Hampden and watched Rangers be the better team but lose 1-0 to Aberdeen in the Scottish cup final.

As an Englishman once wrote: "Ambition should be made of sterner stuff".

I'll not laugh at England for losing but I'll laugh at them for being a bunch of jessies.

Even when I was 11, I was a bit gutted but not a complete wimp when I was at Hampden and watched Rangers be the better team but lose 1-0 to Aberdeen in the Scottish cup final.

i was at that game too calscot. i was about the same age and i was in the north stand with me da!

where were you?