Let’s imagine

Just been looking at the runners and riders in the race to purchase Manchester United so let’s suppose our current guardianship put the club and lock stock and barrel up for sale how much would I have to borrow to buy it .

If you got a decent price for your Range Rover you might not have to borrow at all.

In reality I suppose the major investors would want to get their money back. How much of a premium on top of that sellers could hope for, I have no idea.

Well, zeh Chermans say it is about 124M.

I think you could buy the whole pie (satisfying previous investors) for about 150M. 

Which, considering the minuscule returns on investment in Scotland, would be financially retarded.

However...before I purchased the club, my first call would be to the limies down south about the odds of gettin into their system. 

I'm tellin ya...literally any place in that English pyramid and it's sold.

But...No England...no buy.

image.thumb.png.8edee7ef6832f73fa30e474f8675a78e.png

1 hour ago, compo said:

Just been looking at the runners and riders in the race to purchase Manchester United so let’s suppose our current guardianship put the club and lock stock and barrel up for sale how much would I have to borrow to buy it .

Pass the hat around your Hutchesons old Boys' including Humza and Anas - I am sure you will receive the necessary dosh to buy Rangers, with enough remaining for a slap up nosh at Tunnocks.

The next time you attend the annual Hutchie Pedalo Regatta at Hogganfield Loch, please chib Craig Whyte.

16 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Pass the hat around your Hutchesons old Boys' including Humza and Anas - I am sure you will receive the necessary dosh to buy Rangers, with enough remaining for a slap up nosh at Tunnocks.

The next time you attend the annual Hutchie Pedalo Regatta at Hogganfield Loch, please chib Craig Whyte.

Craig Whyte was a Glasgow Academy boy, was he not?

Wrong side of the Clyde. 

10 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Craig Whyte was a Glasgow Academy boy, was he not?

Wrong side of the Clyde. 

Apparently, Kelvinside Academy.

Of course, it is Kelviinside Academy. The only school that offers former pupils access to the school villa in Costa Rica(no extradition treaty with the UK).

13 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Don't tell me: the boss eyed bastard sold it. 

No, like his fabled Highland Castle, the Villa was inflatable.

Craigie did what Craigie did, he sucked the air out of both situations.

The Costa Ricans enjoyed his visits, all the snakes fcuked off to Panama for each duration.

3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

No, like his fabled Highland Castle, the Villa was inflatable.

Craigie did what Craigie did, he sucked the air out of both situations.

The Costa Ricans enjoyed his visits, all the snakes fcuked off to Panama for each duration.

He "identifies" as St Patrick?

It wouldn't surprise, he has "identified" as a 'businessman' for long enough. 

Mind you, many had, and still have, him down as The Crawling King Snake.