Alfredo Morelos

Clancy denied Alfie a goal because the defender while trying to push Alfie back, tried at the same time, to lean forward to head the ball and so fell down. 

The Alfie of even a season ago would have justifiably gone mental. This time all he did was scamper up to the ref with an enquiring look on his face and then turn back immediately without a word. Has he been to behavioural coaching? Too late, unfortunately. Anyway, well done for keeping the head.

The question is, should he keep his place until the end of the season or, at least until the semi final?

I am not fully enamoured of Colak. He is a player who 'gets on the end of things' - as long as these things are provided.

He is, to cut to the chase, a goal-hanger. 

Morelos offers more.  

I await a cascade of criticism. 

9 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I am not fully enamoured of Colak. He is a player who 'gets on the end of things' - as long as these things are provided.

Morelos offers more.  

I wouldn’t disagree with you. Colak is more of a Kris Boyd type to me. A poacher. Morelos contributes more to the team with his link up play (usually)

My view is could we try to accommodate the 2 of them but if so who drops out?

2 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

My view is could we try to accommodate the 2 of them but if so who drops out?

Surely, for most domestic games, we don't need two sitting midfielders? 

Apart from which.....Kent, a player who, increasingly, gives every impression of having outlived his usefulness. 

32 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Morelos offers more.  

Morelos offers more when he is in condition and can be bothered.

Time to forget about him. Although if he is good enough to be bothered, yes, currently he should be in front of Colak come team selection.

58 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Clancy denied Alfie a goal because the defender while trying to push Alfie back, tried at the same time, to lean forward to head the ball and so fell down. 

The Alfie of even a season ago would have justifiably gone mental. This time all he did was scamper up to the ref with an enquiring look on his face and then turn back immediately without a word. Has he been to behavioural coaching? Too late, unfortunately. Anyway, well done for keeping the head.

The question is, should he keep his place until the end of the season or, at least until the semi final?

Morelos should be dropped for failing to kick Clancy in the nads and bite his throat. He might have been banned sine die but Clancy wouldn't have refereed another Rangers game either.

scared teddy bear GIF