4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

A - Use him.

B - Sell him.

C - Loan with obligation to buy. 

D - Loan with option to buy. 

E - Loan with nothing. 

F - Let him rot in the B-team.

G - Release him. 

Personally, I'm A. However, if the manager doesn't want to use him, then it should be B, then C or D with fines if they decide against. 

E is stupid. IMO.

Genuine question  - what category does Lowry fall into? I'm assuming it's the same as Hagi but could be wrong

Just now, Tannochsidebear said:

As regards Hagi, a 6 month loan will probably be sufficient to see the back of Beale and then a new manager will hopefully see the talent there and not be so pig-headed and egotistical and just use Hagi properly.

So you are hoping we fail just to get Hagi back in the squad. Wow....

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Genuine question  - what category does Lowry fall into? I'm assuming it's the same as Hagi but could be wrong

Lowry is a youngster. These categories don't apply. He needs games but is not good enough to get them here. He'll only qualify for these categories - they're just off the top of my head; they're not gospel - when he's 23, which is how Sir Alex Ferguson thought. 

Hagi is 25 next month. He's good enough. Manager clearly doesn't want him. 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So you are hoping we fail just to get Hagi back in the squad. Wow....

Not at all, i'm hoping we win every game, come third in the CL group stages and win the league and domestic cups. But under Beale I am expecting failure, and so I dont want to lose someone I value as one of our better players who is contracted for another 3 years and IMO could do us a very good job because this manager's ego gets in the way when i personally dont believe he will be manager past Xmas. Of course the way Brenda is going across the road may well mean Beale gets more leeway. 2 wins in the next week and I will be having massive amounts of humble pie, with a huge grin on my face!

36 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Lowry is a youngster. These categories don't apply. He needs games but is not good enough to get them here. He'll only qualify for these categories - they're just off the top of my head; they're not gospel - when he's 23, which is how Sir Alex Ferguson thought. 

Hagi is 25 next month. He's good enough. Manager clearly doesn't want him. 

Don't have an issue with Hagi going on loan. If he smashes it we can either sell or recall him. Win/win