• Rabbi Matondo
    • Fashion Sakala
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Glen Kamara
    • Scott Arfield
    • Alex Lowry
    • Zak Lovelace

Just now, Bluedell said:

Yeah, he's shown a real turn in form over the past few games. Hopefully it was a fitness issue and he's going to play like that consistently next season, if he's still here. 

I’ll be surprised if he’s not still here next season. 

Several players were excellent, most were very good and none let us down.

I sent for Lundstram though who was fantastic throughout the game. Of course Cantwell was superb and difficult to argue with the award but I did think he had some quieter moments whilst Lundstram and Raskin were top class throughout - the latter having his best game for the club.

6 hours ago, Frankie said:

Several players were excellent, most were very good and none let us down.

I didn't think he let us down per say but Tav wasn't 'at the races'. He just looked gammy getting about the pitch and was slow to react.

Just beat them by 3 so it's nitpicking but watching the game back he did have a decidedly average game compared to his teammates, in a really good team performance.

Sorry to pipe up n be negative like.

Cantwell for me too. Raskin too, McCrorie another impressive performance and Souttar our best defender by a distance. I’ve given up on Matondo & Sakala ever being good enough, hope we sell both as part of the “cull” this summer.

I will also be raging if we sign Buckland on big money. McCrorie is ready, give him the number 1 jersey and get a cheaper journeyman backup, and spend the money on the areas that need it far more. Perhaps a debate for a different thread. 

1 hour ago, yuddie said:

I didn't think he let us down per say but Tav wasn't 'at the races'. He just looked gammy getting about the pitch and was slow to react.

Just beat them by 3 so it's nitpicking but watching the game back he did have a decidedly average game compared to his teammates, in a really good team performance.

Sorry to pipe up n be negative like.

I thought he had Jota in his back pocket...