Yes but the Celtic and Barca games were without Boyd but also without Sebo. If you think we would have got the same type of result using Sebo then I would be astounded.

We maybe do look like a team with 10 players with Boyd in the team - but we looked exactly the same when Sebo played - he was shite !! Boyd had at least one thing going for him that Sebo didn't, and doesn't - Boyd can score goals - and as a striker I think that is a pretty important aspect to the game.

Buffel just flatters to deceive IMO - vert skilful but either not suited to the Scottish game or just not interested when subjected to a stiff tackle.

But with Boyd, this is where i have been misunderstood. Ok i dont rate Boyds work rate but im looking at the team overall. When Boyd plays it takes a player out the team who is going to work for us and its like playing with 10 men. Yes he gets goals but its a team game and we need 11 players all over the park to do the business for us. We have played Boyd for the last 2 seasons and won jack shit and played shit.

So being our top scorer in the both seasons he has been here (1 may I add being half a season) is like playing with 10 men? I honestly can't see how this is Boyds fault :confused:

If it wasn't for boyd IMO we would've been in much a worse state in the past few seasons than we already were, where were the goals going to come from apart from Boyd :confused:

IMO you don't win anything with only 11 workers on the pitch, I would rather have a poacher who scores with someone to work alongside him than 2 running all the pitch for 90 mins. if Boyd had it all he wouldn't be at Ibrox....

:rolleyes: