i HATE to start a thread that seems like a witch-hunt, but come on Walter ... get the mint to free up some of that well earned CL cash in January, get in some midfield backup, and then terminate the loan deal for Amdy Faye and chase this utterly useless player back over the border as soon as possible!!

Seriously, we would have played better today with ME in midfield, and i'm shite!!!

I never saw or heard the game today so i can't comment on it but in the games i have seen him (Faye) he looks very slow. Personally i hope we go for a player who can dominate a game in January and that would make Faye exscess baggage if he isn't that already.

I never saw or heard the game today so i can't comment on it but in the games i have seen him (Faye) he looks very slow. Personally i hope we go for a player who can dominate a game in January and that would make Faye exscess baggage if he isn't that already.

Pete, Faye was IMO at least 2 yards off the pace - he was a passenger in every sense of the word.

How many times has he played? I've seen him twice against hearts and then yesterday and he was shocking in both games, and he didnt get better between the two games, I'd rather see one of the young boys in for him atleast if they have a shocker they still gain experiance, this guy is a joker and I dont think his lack of footballing skills will be accepted much longer!

I've not seen someone with such a bad first touch for a long time (perhaps Sebo). His second touch is a tackle!!! How must the younger players feel? IMO if I was a promising u21 player and Faye was picked ahead of me it would be a total kick in thr stones for my confidence and prospects.

Is WS trying to tell us that if Adam and Hemdani are injured we have no one better than Faye that can play in that position? Very worrying indeed:confused:

If the loan players are good enough they should get picked but in Fayes case he's not so he should be sent packing.

Everyone knows WS goes for experience over kids. Is it really a surprise that the younger players aren't getting picked? He did in the 9IAR era, he did it for Scotland and he's doing it for us again.

Hemdani was injured for the game yesterday so that's because Faye was picked.