adam has the flu, smith doesn't like hemdani unless its a european game, buffel's leaving us, i feel sorry for burke and gow.

hemdani was injured...but Gow could have been given that role that Ferguson was playing IMO

Whoever started the thread should just have had a subject line of "Amdy Faye...." and simply stated in the body of their message "....is shite". Job done.

He was truly woeful on Sunday - since starting to watch Gers when I was 6 (about 15 years ago.... aye..... rrriiiigghhhht !!!!) he is one of the worst players I have seen playing for the Gers.

Cant believe the likes of Gow, Burke and Buffel arent in front of him. All 3 of which would give us a bit of creativity that i think we are crying out for. We seem to be excellent defensively, i feel we should be creating more chances. As soon as the game went to 2-1 yesterday, i didnt think we had it in us to score 2 goals, whereas when a guy like Buffel is on his game, he can create something out of nothing.

Said this is another thread a thought it toke him about 20minutes to settle. Then he played good the rest of the first half.

Set up a chance for Beasley in the first half as well, not saying he is great but give the guy a chance

Said this is another thread a thought it toke him about 20minutes to settle. Then he played good the rest of the first half.

Set up a chance for Beasley in the first half as well, not saying he is great but give the guy a chance

Fraser you were slagging him in a thread last week.

Cant believe the likes of Gow, Burke and Buffel arent in front of him. All 3 of which would give us a bit of creativity that i think we are crying out for. When a guy like Buffel is on his game, he can create something out of nothing.

Yip agreed 100%.

Some fans can see it so im hoping Walter can soon. We need to play one of these guys in behind the striker rather than pushing Ferguson on.

Id even be happy to allow Burke a central attacking role. He runs with the ball at his feet something ferguson doesnt do.

But Buffel HAS to be given a shot IMO. They guy has loads of talent.