Abdallah Sima - should we be converting this loan to a buy?

21 hours ago, Mitremouldmaster said:

Just joined here after being banned from the shambles that is rangersmedia, hope to get to know you all

Christ is that mess still on the go. I assumed anyone with any sense abandoned that ship long ago.

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

Christ is that mess still on the go. I assumed anyone with any sense abandoned that ship long ago.

Still a few good folk on there, but it's dying in it's arse to be honest.

Sad to have left without getting to say bye to some of the posters.

Hope whatever changes they are making turns out for the good as the forum. They offer allot of support for people when they are going through difficult times.

Don't agree with their decision to ban me, but no hard feelings on that front. Their call at the end of the day.

Apparently one of the mods claiming I was banned for being homophobic is disappointing to hear though as that's just blatantly untrue. Doesn't reflect well on them.

On 29/09/2023 at 13:33, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Still a few good folk on there, but it's dying in it's arse to be honest.

Sad to have left without getting to say bye to some of the posters.

Hope whatever changes they are making turns out for the good as the forum. They offer allot of support for people when they are going through difficult times.

Don't agree with their decision to ban me, but no hard feelings on that front. Their call at the end of the day.

Apparently one of the mods claiming I was banned for being homophobic is disappointing to hear though as that's just blatantly untrue. Doesn't reflect well on them.

I was banned from Follow follow for being racist - quite funny when you think I brought up 2 mixed race kids.

13 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I was banned from Follow follow for being racist - quite funny when you think I brought up 2 mixed race kids.

I got banned waaaay way back in the day for sticking up for McCoist (this was before he came back with Walter), loads on the board were calling him a shyster and an uncle tom. Madness.

"Follow Follow" - now there's a name from the distant past. I haven't seen that awful place for many, many years.

In my view the only thing more misguided than FF and RM are the people who perpetuate them by continuing to log in to these rats' nests.