How long till the aneurisms resume?

25 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Yes, I can.

O.P. is asking when people should stop supporting the team.

I don't think he's asking that at all. People might not got to games or buy as much merchandise but no one is going to stop supporting Rangers.

14 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

There needs to be someone in place before the end of the international break. 

I'm not sure we can say that. It would be ideal if that were to be the case but there are so many variables involved, some of which are beyond the club's control. If an appointment hasn't been made by 21st October then it's unlikely the world will come to and end. In any case, it's not as if a new manager is going to deliver an instantaneous transformation.

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

He is asking that.

Define support.

Nope, I don't think that's it at all. You're literally being intentionally too literal. Allot of people do that. 

3 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Yes, I can.

O.P. is asking when people should stop supporting the team

No I am not. 

I am not questioning their dedication but their impatience on most matters. The board have respected the wishes of the the mass.

Now that they have had that wish granted what are they willing to endure to attract a seriously viable candidate?

A process that could take some time.

A month? More? Especially if Davis and Rae cannot affect positive change.

I say veins start poppin after a possibly unfavorable Cyprus match. 
I give it a week till they start sparkin them torches.

As for me, I appreciate quality. I can wait till whenever. 

3 hours ago, Bill said:

I'm not sure we can say that. It would be ideal if that were to be the case but there are so many variables involved, some of which are beyond the club's control. If an appointment hasn't been made by 21st October then it's unlikely the world will come to and end. In any case, it's not as if a new manager is going to deliver an instantaneous transformation.

October 21. 
I hope the board just have the blinders and the patience make the correct call. Cause if this repeats next season it’s gonna get real ugly. 
Like scum support ugly I feel.

2 hours ago, Malangsob said:

October 21. 
I hope the board just have the blinders and the patience make the correct call. Cause if this repeats next season it’s gonna get real ugly. 
Like scum support ugly I feel.

If there is a delay in making an appointment, it would suggest those fans who are criticising the board for not having a succession plan in  place are correct and this need to addressed as well as replacing then manager. 

Edited by CammyF