[2023] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Next Rangers manager?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your preferred choice as the next manager of Rangers?

• Derek McInnes
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Frank Lampard
    • Neil Warnock
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Scott Parker
    • Pascal Jansen
    • Steven Davis
    • Marcelo Gallardo
    • Graham Potter
    • Philippe Clement
    • Ralph Hasenhuttl

I still think the Lampard link was never a serious one, more a name released to make other options seem more appealing but then I guess thats something a Marketing and Commercials expert would engage in and we don't have one of them..... do we? ;)

48 minutes ago, compo said:

And enlighten me we’re have all the twats that play your so called modern play it out from the back put us I’ll tell you on the slide downwards at least Sam knows how to set a team up not the shambolic excuse for a team I’m watching.

It might be okay playing tippy tippy play it out of defence if we had players like Madrid or Barca but we’re a wee Scottish club struggling to put out a team to get the point tomorrow at Paisley.

Sam Allardyce sets teams up to not lose games of football. Rangers need to win. Please remind me of what big Sam has won in his career? He is a dinosaur and the idea that he is the answer to our problems is beyond bewildering. 

16 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

I still think the Lampard link was never a serious one, more a name released to make other options seem more appealing but then I guess thats something a Marketing and Commercials expert would engage in and we don't have one of them..... do we? ;)

.... Or testing the water to see if the fans were up for lampard project.

Edited by Dragosani
Text in wrong place

8 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

So did Knutsen

I don't think Knutsen is an option, unfortunately. 

Clement and Muscat are the ones that have been strongly linked - with a zoom interview even rumoured for the latter. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Clement has really taken off as a popular choice on here. 

Understandable, as he was won titles in a league not too dissimilar to our own and also seems to play good football.