Just now, Whosthedado said:

every single time they go to Tynecastle we think they might lose and they win easily. Its happened for years. last time Hearts beat them I think Austin McCann scored the winner! That wisnae yesterday :D 

We went there a couple of seasons back with the B team pretty much and turned them over, I think Lowry scored actually. Bit of a dead rubber but still, it's an indictment of Hearts' record against us and them.

Easter Road has been tougher in recent years, heck Hibs in general have been!

1 minute ago, yuddie said:

We went there a couple of seasons back with the B team pretty much and turned them over, I think Lowry scored actually. Bit of a dead rubber but still, it's an indictment of Hearts' record against us and them.

Yip, as I think you said its built up to be the toughest venue - it really isn't

21 hours ago, yuddie said:

Weirdly, Hibs have a terrible recent league record against us. They tend to fare better in Cup compilations.  Think 1979 wa last time we beat them at Hampden

Edited by CammyF

On 23/10/2023 at 08:09, Devil's advocaat said:

Hearts play an awful kick and rush football, it's dreadful to watch, and very easily beaten.

Two Sunday encounters against them on the trott. Let's hope we put them to the sword ... alas, Lowry won't be playing.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a gg v Livi by all accounts - I'd still preach patience to just let the boy get his minutes this season.

Anywhere in and around 2000 minutes this season and I'd call this loan a success regardless of performances.

He's been fine anyway imo.