Is it worth getting?

Im contemplating getting it on the account that its PLG's first season and i missed quite a few games last year as (on most Sundays) i was too hungover from the night before to go to the pub, lol.

I know there's about 5 channels now and thats a bonus with other league's games on there.

..... maybe i should have made this a poll, worth getting yes/no?... but im not an expert at doing these things like Colshy. :P

I got it last year. Enjoyed having it as i never got to a lot of away games so that came in handy altho they did show more septic than rangers games.Think they are also going to be showing epl games aswell this season so it could definately be better. Also you get RTV but the only thing with that channel is they show a lot of repeats. Altho i like when Derek Ferguson is on it he always speaks his mind

Well personally i think its worth it. Thats just me!

I am into american sports and already subscriped to NASN. I was paying �£11 a month for it. They merged with Setanta and the monthly bill only moved up to �£14.

Added bonus with Setanta is u get highlights all the time, instead of waiting for Scotsport:rolleyes: This year there is more SPL games and watching RTV is quite good and you often get pre-season friendlies including the Linfield game on Thursday

How much is Setanta this season, I was thinking of giving in and ordering it?

I think the PPV games are still available on Freeview, so you can pick and choose which matches you buy. Thing is, I'm guessing if you're going to watch one a month, you might as well just subscribe.

Bollocks to it, i ordered it, lol.

I think they must have bumped the price up though, mine says �£15 a month. :(

You just type in your sky viewing card number and bank details online and you've got it.

Think i did it right but havent got the confirmation email yet.

Guest TheBrit

At first I thought it was a con but now I'm glad I'm subscribed to it.

As well as the SPL, you get the Bundesliga, Le Championnat, Serie A and the Eredivisie. And of course Rangers TV.

Well worth it if you like your European football :)

I think its better coverage than BBC but just dont agree to having to pay for the hole thing, individual games like the EPL plus is much better value for money but its always going to be.

However ive got the games for free but just dont get the pre match build up etc which is poor