Buffel Stars For Reserves

So one or two good games is your basis on picking him Gribz?? That alone confuses me! He is trying hard to get back in the first team so credit where it's due, if he keeps it up for a while then maybe he'll get in the squad but not straight in the first team.

I wouldnt say 1 or 2 games only. I think every Bear can see the talent Buffel has and the fact we're screaming out for creativity is why id put him back in the team / squad. Ive said the same for Gow, that he should be tried. Ive even said the same that Burke could be tried in the hole behind the strikers. Im just identifying the right kind of player for the position we need and Buffel fits the bill perfectly.

I just said others in the team in my opinion deserve a chance before him. We all know he is/can be a good player but he hasn't done it for us much in the time he has been with us IMO and he has been here a while even before he got injured. I think the likes of adam, Gow, Beasley, McCulloch, Novo, Naismith are all in front of him and surely you can't have any complaints about that but maybe you do?

Maybe others do deserve a chance, but that doesnt say he doesnt especially when he could bring that something special to the team. I would only say all those players deserve to be ahead of him if your talking LM, RM and upfront places. But for a spark in the middle of the park then he and Gow would top my list for a try. I really would like to see Buffel in the same team as Ferguson and Hemdani somehow. And i would like to see Naismith get more action.

and if you are comparing Ferguson as to having as many bad games as Buffel then again I am confused sorry!

Im totally not comparing the 2 as Ferguson is a banker to play every game if fit and has played how many more games?? But the stats would probably tell us Ferguson has probably had more bad games than Buffel has pulled on a Gers shirt due to him hardly playing and Ferguson choking up so many games!! But of course, Fergusons better games outrule the bad ones and when BF is on his game he runs the show.

It's all about opinions and that is mine, I respect yours and anyone elses :cheers:[/

Absolutely, and i can see where your coming from. But it could be a case of what if. You have even said yourself you can see Buffel can play so what if he comes back in the side and performs to a new level.

You know im not Boyds biggest fan but If Buffel was in the team id have Boyd upfront as then you have a player which is exactly what Boyd needs and you can justify Boyds type of game. :cheers:

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
I bet Middlesboro and Newcastle reserves are as good as some SPL sides!!

No doubt they would hold thier own in the SPL....the standard is crap although the SFA etc are trying hard nowadays to convince the nieve its not

No doubt they would hold thier own in the SPL....the standard is crap although the SFA etc are trying hard nowadays to convince the nieve its not

bit harsh IMO, i wouldn't say it was crap, not the best in the world by a long way but I have seen some cracking games in the SPL this season and some dreadful ones as I have in all the other leagues I have watched this season, the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, bundesliga, etc

2 clubs in the CL, and only just lost out in the euro qual to the top 2 euro teams, not bad for a crap league :yawn:

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
bit harsh IMO, i wouldn't say it was crap, not the best in the world by a long way but I have seen some cracking games in the SPL this season and some dreadful ones as I have in all the other leagues I have watched this season, the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, bundesliga, etc

2 clubs in the CL, and only just lost out in the euro qual to the top 2 euro teams, not bad for a crap league :yawn:

2 clubs in the CL and that will be us and that other mob...it generated dosh thats the only reason but I have so more bad games than good...please remind me of the good ones

2 clubs in the CL and that will be us and that other mob...it generated dosh thats the only reason but I have so more bad games than good...please remind me of the good ones

well i think most teams have been invloved in what i would call a good/decent game maybe you see it differently, would you say a good game is a 0-0 or 1-0 end to end with loads of chances being created by skill and good defensive play or a 4-4 thriller full of defensive errors and lucky goals or sloppy play in dreadful conditions?

We have played some good stuff this season, as have yes celtic, hibs, hearts, motherwell, aberdeen and even dundee utd, and maybe the other teams too but i haven't seen a lot of them apart from against us.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
well i think most teams have been invloved in what i would call a good/decent game maybe you see it differently, would you say a good game is a 0-0 or 1-0 end to end with loads of chances being created by skill and good defensive play or a 4-4 thriller full of defensive errors and lucky goals or sloppy play in dreadful conditions?

We have played some good stuff this season, as have yes celtic, hibs, hearts, motherwell, aberdeen and even dundee utd, and maybe the other teams too but i haven't seen a lot of them apart from against us.

Ive watched several games on Setanta and they were pathetic....I changed it over to the Engish game actually on each occasion :confused:

Ive watched several games on Setanta and they were pathetic....I changed it over to the Engish game actually on each occasion :confused:

well there you go m8, you watched several games and not full games on TV and the ones you watched were not great fair enough, and the ones you did see in the EPL were wooo, but unless you watch every SPL game why come out with, in my opinion, stupid posts like that :yawn:

I think you've just made a fool of yourself with these posts :uzi: