England v. Croatia

Man the drinking games will be fun, everytime bbc or itv mention england or 66 then you take a drink, ovbiously we'll all be drunk before 90 mins.

Or in Gribz case..... drunk before kick-off ! :fish:

That result has just made my day, i forgot about it until I got to work this morning and saw the score.

Truth be told, they got what they deserved.

Everything about the england team is wrong at the moment. They expect to just turn up for matches, there attitude is all wrong.

McLaren couldnt pick his nose never mind a team. For 1 thing he doesnt even have Englands best goalkeeper in the squad - Robert Green.

Then he plays 4-5-1! He claims Lampard and Gerrard must play because they are goalscorers - but for me if you want goals you play strikers and goalscorers. Lampard and Gerrard score at club level - not every week - but strikers do. He should have went 4-4-2.

McLaren will def be out of a job unless Birmingham fancy him.

Mourinho for England??

An I was looking forward to drunken phone cals from Gribz.......

He just talked sense tho so must be sober :D (up ages mate, let meknow if ok to call)

Afraid its midweek so no bevying for me. Im at work already (9:40 here) so cant talk, just about to head to a meeting

Fair doos mate. Early hours hear an Im on nights for first time in a month tomoro so yur banter would hav been good.

Hope meeting not to strenuous. Talk soon or see you next month.

Back to subject, Im just gutted Scotland and England are out, moreso because we will here all the sob sories about England when they didnt deserve to get through that group whereas I believe we did. We finished 3rd (unlickily IMO) in a group consisting of three of the best euoropean teas (rankings & performance) last year.

We have nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of..........Enland, thay looking for a new manager!

Fair doos mate. Early hours hear an Im on nights for first time in a month tomoro so yur banter would hav been good.

Hope meeting not to strenuous. Talk soon or see you next month.

Back to subject, Im just gutted Scotland and England are out, moreso because we will here all the sob sories about England when they didnt deserve to get through that group whereas I believe we did. We finished 3rd (unlickily IMO) in a group consisting of three of the best euoropean teas (rankings & performance) last year.

We have nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of..........Enland, thay looking for a new manager!

Earl Grey or English Breakfast ? :fish: