Broadfoot silly statement !

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

I think Thomson has done Ok since he came in tnh and I think he should be in the Scotland squad. He's not any worse than what we have at the minute. We're far too quick to want to criticise players at times - thats my opinion anyway!What's Barry got to do with how Thomson plays anyway? Last time I Iooked Thomson's not got strings above his head that BF controls:mad:

With Hibs he knew his role which was more dominating than he has with us. Does he know his role next to Fergie? Is he in awe of Fergie? Is Fergie overpowering him. Playing beside Fergie is not the easiest job in the world in my eyes.

I personally think KT complements Fergie very well - his decision-making at times is poor and he sometimes gets caught on the ball - but he is still a young guy with a lot to learn.

Thomson has been average for me. Like others I was expecting a lot more. He plays well in certain games but has shockers in others.

He is a fine player to have in the squad but Hemdani should be country miles ahead of him.

Thomson has been average for me. Like others I was expecting a lot more. He plays well in certain games but has shockers in others.

He is a fine player to have in the squad but Hemdani should be country miles ahead of him.

Perhpas he should be. But in fact is not. Not really sure what you mean by that. Do you mean as a former Marseille captain and experienced midfielder you expect more from BH? Both have differing assets but Thomson is a fine player in his own right.