The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

If we somehow have millions to spend i am not sure i would spend it on a striker with dessers form. Right now silva cant get a game for us. might depend on roofe and his return or non return. 

I would go with further quality in attacking midfield. 

26 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Right now silva cant get a game for us

Is saturday not the first game he hasn't started recently? Roofe? naw, just naw. Let the guy go, pay his contract, whatever, thanks for some great memories.

Edited by Devil's advocaat

1 minute ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Is saturday not the first game he hasn't started recently?

no dumbarton too. Don't take what i said too literally. I just mean another striker in and him or dessers become 3rd choice. 

Edited by the gunslinger

I think the reason silva wasn’t playing was due to the fact the pitch was not fit for purpose, let’s hope Dessers and all associated players up front can combine together and get us some valuable points. 

2 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Is saturday not the first game he hasn't started recently? Roofe? naw, just naw. Let the guy go, pay his contract, whatever, thanks for some great memories.

Indeed 100% let him go once he is fit to leave then no doubt he’ll be back again in action over another country like Helander is doing but it will certainly remove him from the wage bill. IMG_1055.thumb.png.ad42a2bfb855f715537d6e48e907802d.png

Speaking about defenders are we getting Jefte for not such a hefty fee that would be a bargain valued at £500k on Transfer market website , he once was considered or is considered a hot prospect  in his native country 🇧🇷 plays for the U18’s squad now, I've not seen anything that we have signed him but was looking up his stats etc and came across this. 🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

Edited by Fa1833

I wouldn't have been starting Silva at Dumbarton or Paisley, mainly due to the pitches and generally poor conditions.

I don't think that means he's behind Dessers in the pecking order, it's more to do with suitability.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I wouldn't have been starting Silva at Dumbarton or Paisley, mainly due to the pitches and generally poor conditions.

I don't think that means he's behind Dessers in the pecking order, it's more to do with suitability.

Need to get silva in and amongst the action look at his work rate whilst playing at Dumbarton yes it was a poor one angled pitch but his chasing of the ball was par to Dessers, I’d replace him with Matondo tbh as he only really performs when it’s big games the last game he didn’t do much. Bring Silva in first half or 65 mins build up the  mins let Matondo come back on for the 25 mins especially after coming back from injury,Silva for me just in his work rate and chasing the ball is far superior to Matondos 

Edited by Fa1833

33 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

and goals ...