Stuttgart 3 : 2 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Before McGregor made the mistake, i was actually going to post that he is in fact becoming better than Klos was. I still think he has the potential to be better as he is far better with high balls than Klos ever was. I don't like to pick between Cuellor, Weir or McGregor. All three played well.

Before McGregor made the mistake, i was actually going to post that he is in fact becoming better than Klos was. I still think he has the potential to be better as he is far better with high balls than Klos ever was.

As well as he has came on this season (and ive been very impressed by him) he still has a bit to go to match Klos.

McGregor does have a very good defence infront of him aswell - probably the strongest its been for a few years. But he is heading in the right direction and he isnt far off Craig Gordon for Scotland No.1.

As well as he has came on this season (and ive been very impressed by him) he still has a bit to go to match Klos.

McGregor does have a very good defence infront of him aswell - probably the strongest its been for a few years. But he is heading in the right direction and he isnt far off Craig Gordon for Scotland No.1.

Agreed, although he is unlikely to ever displace Gordon unless he has a sharp dip in form/injury.

He is though the best keeper plying his trade in the Scottish leagues. Not that anyone outisde of Ibrox would admit that.