Rangers Strip Survey

we should NEVER wear hoops

We had hoops well before Celtic did....

I'd love to see us bring out a hooped away shirt. Would be really interesting not that it would look very good on my pleasantly plump frame... :(

I'd love to see us bring out a hooped away shirt. Would be really interesting not that it would look very good on my pleasantly plump frame... :(

You've just given birth to a baby, give it a few months and you'll be back to your semi-professional athletic self. :fish: :cheers:

QPR style?

Took the survey. Couple of answers I picked undecided as it is a one word answer survey and yes/no didn't really cover my views.

For example, question 3 does the design affect your choice? Well in question 1I selected that I always get the home shirt, (sometimes I get the others) so design does not affect my purchasing of the home top, however it does for the away and third shirts.

Aye, the poll is quite simplistic but it could be extended at some point...

It needs to be to get useful feedback from a large number. Wasn't a dig, it's the nature of the beast (sorry couldn't find mroe appropriate phrase :o )

The scottish top incorporating Tartan from the late 90's was decent.

I'll see what I can do mate....

I remember Morton played in a tartan strip in the 90s. It was minging... ;)

What was the Morton sponsor then though? I'm sure it was the sponsor that ade the whole top look ganting. Saying that though, the top did have all sorts of colours on it.

It needs to be to get useful feedback from a large number. Wasn't a dig, it's the nature of the beast (sorry couldn't find mroe appropriate phrase :o )

The scottish top incorporating Tartan from the late 90's was decent.

No probs mate - I know you wouldn't slag off my survey making skills... ;)