Rangers won the Cup

I think what's really being said about these performances is that neither game saw us play the best possible football, perhaps not even the best football that the current players are capable of .... but, in Seville and at Hampden park, we did perform sufficiently well to win both games and that above all else is a major achievement at this stage in our recovery.

We could have played much better in both games and achieved nothing. I've had more than enough of that shit. Winning is the thing and everything else comes second. Every victory is a great performance.

Edited by Bill

Walter was the master of getting an extra 20% out of players who were otherwise lacking in his second spell - I'm not saying Clement is Walter of course but if he can get the players having to be dragged off the pitch with nothing left in the tank then good things will come.

It's what won us 55, it wasn't our free flowing attack that won us it, it was the team grafting like fuck.

Another clean sheet, we're on the right track I think.

Looking forward to Wednesday!

People seem not to understand there is a trade off for getting the ball forward far more quickly and often. 

You create more, you score more, you win more but you lose the ball more and you might even concede more. 

celtc asked Ange to move to a more conservative model so they didn't lose so many goals especially in europe and he told them to F off and Left. Well they got their wish. They score far less goals and are very conservative. Got more points in Europe too i suppose.