Edmiston House - Accounts Published

• Rousseau changed the title to Edmiston House - Accounts Published

Weren't we aiming for £1M per year profit? Nice to see it making money, but heard the costs are still increasing (over £12M) and that the guy running NEH has left? 

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

Weren't we aiming for £1M per year profit? Nice to see it making money, but heard the costs are still increasing (over £12M) and that the guy running NEH has left? 

Do these accounts take in the substantial outlay on the new shop, cafe, museum and function area?

4 hours ago, CammyF said:

Surely that would be an asset on the balance sheet rather than a cost

Just now, Bill said:

Surely that would be an asset on the balance sheet rather than a cost

It is an asset on the balance sheet (at £12.2M IIRC) but with the NEH not completed, costs are still being added. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

It is an asset on the balance sheet (at £12.2M IIRC) but with the NEH not completed, costs are still being added. 

Do you mean the asset value on the balance sheet is increasing? 😉

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

Do you mean the asset value on the balance sheet is increasing? 😉

I wouldn't know. 

Just saying that we are still incurring costs associated with NEH. I believe the external jumbo screen is being installed, don't know if those costs were already in the £12M already spent on the project. 

For the record, I'm OK with NEH but feel it cost more than it should have and I criminally underutilised. 

Hopefully we can begin to attract more band / artists to the venue