[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 60' pen) - 2 Motherwell

8 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

You were saying something different, which sounds a wee bit ridiculous. He's been bright every time he's on the park, just Tav doesn't want him to score from the spot. He was tremendous vs Hearts ... and still has to learn how to play against top not Scottish fridge-throwers and iron-men every week.

You're mistaken. 

I quite like Silva - I've said that all along.

However, I don't think it's unfair to say I expected him to score more goals. 

5 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Yes, he will.  A team with their RB as top scorer will not win the league. Simple. 

I don't know, I don't think you can dismiss us from the title race just because we lost today. We've been on a great run and it's now about how we respond. 

Celtic have dropped significantly this season, think they are 8 or 9 points worse of than they were this season. 

However, don't think we can suffer many more defeats if we are going to win the league, now makes beating them at Ibrox imperative and we may also need to win at Parkead. 

The worry is our injuries to our creative players. Cortes confirmed to have sustained a serious injury and now looks like McCausland could also be out for a while.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

You're mistaken. 

I quite like Silva - I've said that all along.

However, I don't think it's unfair to say I expected him to score more goals. 

Was a guilt-edged chance he missed today. Given his quality, you'd expect him to score.

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

Clement out? 

Nah, not yet. If he loses another game this season or picks Ridvan next week, then maybe I'll change my tune 🤔 😀

1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

We are improving, it used to be that we would fall at the first hurdle after reaching the top of the table, now we are falling at the second hurdle.

Aren't we still top of the league? 

Just now, PoohBear said:

Yes, but we just fell at the second hurdle. 

Does the league finish this weekend?  If you fall at a hurdle it means your race is over. You saying our title race is over? 

Some of our fans are as "entitled" as Celtic fans. Yahooesque some (not me you understand) would say. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Does the league finish this weekend?  If you fall at a hurdle it means your race is over. You saying our title race is over? 

Some of our fans are as "entitled" as Celtic fans. Yahooesque some (not me you understand) would say. 

Not like you to over-analyse a tongue in cheek comment?