Premiership Sunday

Liverpool v Man Utd

Arsenal v Chelsea

A draw in the first then a home win would do nicely :)

But one things is for sure I cant see me having a bet on these games. Liverpool v Man Utd is traditionally a dire game to watch so maybe we are due a classic. Both teams are going well so cant really see anything other than a draw.

Arsenal have lost there way without Fabregas, Hleb and Flamini but Van Persie is back in the team. Chelsea dont have Drogba so may struggle for goals but are a much more stubborn team than Arsenal with may suit for this game and I can see them nick this by a goal.

Half time in the first game

Liverpool 0-1 Man Utd - Tevez 44th min

Its been mostly Liverpool in the first half then Man U just pop up with a corner and score - typical Man U.

Pretty good game though, hopefully Liverpool step it up in the 2nd half and give us something to watch.

Gutted that the pool have been beaten AGAIN by manure.

Hoped for a draw in the gooner v chelski game.

I'd kill to have Wenger in charge at Rangers.

You would need to start with the bank manager.;)

Arsenal v Chelsea game was much the better. I was nodding off until it started and was glad I stayed up.

John Terry is a tit and should have been sent off for that lundge on Fabregas then the kick out a few mins later.

What can you say about Arsenals play, they are amazing. They have beaten Chelsea, played Liverpool off the park and only got a draw and drew with Man U. I think its safe to say they are totally back this year.

BTW I couldnt believe it when the commentator said Wenger got Toure for 150k - the man is a genious.