[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 5, 78) - 0 Hearts

7 minutes ago, locked ward said:

Wtf.

What does WTF supposed to mean that’s my take on the game! I put the game on 5 mins before kick off as today was hectic. Have I stated something on here that wasn’t correct to your liking? 

Edited by Fa1833

Just now, Fa1833 said:

What does WTF supposed to mean that’s my take on the game! I put the game on 5 mins before kick off as today was hectic. Have I stated something on here that wasn’t correct? 

Ignore mate. Poster just being rude.

Cantwell Balogun and Diomande stand outs for me today. Much better performance though, although Hearts didnt offer much.

Who is that number 9 for them???? I don't rate the guy :D 

It’s going to be interesting to see if we can get the better of Celtic in what could be a double decider for the league and the cup .

15 minutes ago, compo said:

It’s going to be interesting to see if we can get the better of Celtic in what could be a double decider for the league and the cup .

My glass is back to being half full.... amazing what a win against and Edinburgh team can do :D 6 wins to a treble.... lets do it