January Betting Thread

Koopin up yesterday.

Hibs, West Brom, Sheffield United and Swansea for a fiver, �£140 returned.

Ideal timing, going to Paris with the Missus on Tuesday.

You were due one Beattie !!

Anywhere specific ni Paris you are gonna go see ? We went for our first anniversary and are returning in July for our 10th anniversary. Paris is awesome.

Sorry but Paris is shite, well, the Parisians are cocks anyway. Ignorant, arrogant, rude and no manners whatsoever. I love France, totally love France but Paris is a place I'd not goto again unless Rangers were drawn against PSG in yerp!

As for the couopn Beattie, that's a nice wee return. I'd never bet Sheff Utd the now, they're form is shocking and they were up against a team who are climbing up the league - QPR. Hats off to you though Beattie. :thup:

Sorry but Paris is shite, well, the Parisians are cocks anyway. Ignorant, arrogant, rude and no manners whatsoever. I love France, totally love France but Paris is a place I'd not goto again unless Rangers were drawn against PSG in yerp!

As for the couopn Beattie, that's a nice wee return. I'd never bet Sheff Utd the now, they're form is shocking and they were up against a team who are climbing up the league - QPR. Hats off to you though Beattie. :thup:

Funny, in my original post I was going to say Paris is awesome except it is full of French folk - I agree about Parisians, but Paris itself is great !

Paris is a nce place it's just a pity they talk French there!:fish:

When we went 10 yrs ago I tried to ask directions to the metro in the lingo (only did French till 2nd year at high school) and I was so convincing the woman responded to me in French and I had no fucking idea what she was saying - thankfully she was also making hand signals.

The Mrs pissed herself laughing at me !

When we went 10 yrs ago I tried to ask directions to the metro in the lingo (only did French till 2nd year at high school) and I was so convincing the woman responded to me in French and I had no fucking idea what she was saying - thankfully she was also making hand signals.

The Mrs pissed herself laughing at me !

'Je suis le pomme de terre' will get you a wee laugh too. :D