RST Dinner 2008 - Gersnet Table?

Guys,

As you may or may not know the RST is approaching it's 5th birthday. Every year we have our annual gala fund-raising dinner which is one of the social events of the Rangers calendar. Each year it gets better and better and I can honestly say last year's was one of the best night's out of my life.

This year should be even better. Full details at the following link but suffice to say the venue, speakers, food and prizes will be at the highest of the first class range. Not to mention the 500 fellow fans and host of RFC legends and celebrities who attend to make the night that little bit special.

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/annualdinner2008.html

As such, I thought it would be a great idea to get a Gersnet table of ten at the event. This is a great opportunity for all of us to meet up, have a great night and meet bears of every walk of life. I understand it's not cheap but it is great value in comparison with similar official club events (which I've attended and haven't been as good).

I'm sure all of us are interested in meeting up with other posters, having a beer, some nice food while being entertained by the very best speakers/comedians. Then maybe go home with a signed Barry Ferguson strip or the like as a raffle prize.

Who fancies it? Let me know here or by pm and I'll ensure the table is put together and a great night is organised. Please note this event is open to all fans - not just Trust members. Myself, johnnyk and ian1964 are already going so if we can get another 6 or 7 people that really would be different class!

Any questions please feel free to ask!

:)

Wives are welcome mate but since tis about the only time off I get for a lads night out, I'm glad you've decided against this...

Good stuff so far - 6 people including a mate of mine.

Anyone else up for this? RB?

Frankie, what happens at these things? Is it a sportsmens dinner like night or something totally different?

Sportsman's dinner mate. Going by last year it will be something like this again:

Welcome by MC

Fabulous 3 Course Meal

Speaker 1

Raffle

Speaker 2

Auction

Music

Singsong in the lobby till 5am at least...

:cheers:

Obviously the Gersnet guys will meet up beforehand. I'll be through in the morning of the event so will be in Glasgow for lunch and a cheap bevvy first.

Honestly mate, these are great nights.