Why is that quite sad exactly Craig?

Ive stated that in my opinion Spurs have underachieved and would like to see them win tonight!

You are ecstatic at a team LOSING though Jon, not Spurs winning !

You are ecstatic at a team LOSING though Jon, not Spurs winning !

Dont quite follow your logic there. My first post stated I was delighted Spurs were winning. They could have been playing Chelsea or Everton for all I care. Makes no difference it's Arsenal. Im delighted Spurs are winning.....so yes, Im delighted their opposition are losing.

Lost me anyway :S

Dont quite follow your logic there. My first post stated I was delighted Spurs were winning. They could have been playing Chelsea or Everton for all I care. Makes no difference it's Arsenal. Im delighted Spurs are winning.....so yes, Im delighted their opposition are losing.

Lost me anyway :S

You followed it up with "I cant stand Wenger".

How anyone dislikes Wenger is just plain strange. Arsenals style of play is fantastic, he's brought through X amount of world class youth players who know one had heard of before and then sold them on for huge profits.

The guy should be a legend in English football if not world football.

Shock, horror, Arsenals youngsters are human....

About the only way / time that Spurs will beat Arsenal :devil:

Cammy F

Exactly Cammy. Spurs had to beat Arsenal at some point. I'm just chuffed it's in the CC and not the EPL.