Fringe players

Alan Gow and Kirk Broadfoot are apparently going to be used tonight. Now if they have a good game all well and done. But if they have a poor one, can they really be blamed.

No 1st team games, pressure on them for being there, and then having a good game and getting hoofed back to the reserves....

Its a shame, but what do you do.??

I would say we should get these lads out on short term loans to clubs in the English Championship (Coca Cola or whatever it is). Get them some experience and possibly some money for us if they have a decent run (if they want to leave Ibrox of course!)

If you can't play well against ES then yes, they can be blamed! If they have a good game they'll be dropped for fixture at the weekend. So I can see the dilemna they're in but that should be no excuse for having a poor game tonight.

Give them a few early touches of the ball to get the nerves out the way - they will be nerves as they will be so keen to impress. Once thats out the way then hopefully they show their potential.

Have to say, I wish i could see this game tonight as i would be looking forward to seeing all these players.

If you can't play well against ES then yes, they can be blamed! If they have a good game they'll be dropped for fixture at the weekend. So I can see the dilemna they're in but that should be no excuse for having a poor game tonight.

Disagree mate..... but I see where you are with it!!!

One question fo all of you.....

Do St Mirren and Falkirk miss Broadfoot and Gow

No they dont :admin:

ask their old managers whom have said plenty of times they do and would take them back in a heartbeat m8 ;)

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
ask their old managers whom have said plenty of times they do and would take them back in a heartbeat m8 ;)

Of course they would take them back they are the sort of standard they are used to and can afford but.....

Have they missed them.....no they havent coz they are better than last term

Of course they would take them back they are the sort of standard they are used to and can afford but.....

Have they missed them.....no they havent coz they are better than last term

thats your opinion m8 but given a chance and playing with better players than they usually do theres no reason they can't progress into better players and good ones for us IMO.....