Favourite Gers Game?

I've got a 1990's CD on at the moment and loads of songs are bringing back great memories of going to Ibrox on a saturday with my mate on the train from Aberdeen. It was magical days out during 9IAR.

Im trying to find the best game for me but i cant see past our 3-1 win against Celtic at Hampden in 1994. They were playing there for the season in the league while the pigsty got done up.

Hateley took the lead then Van Hooijdonk scored. Hateley put us back infront then Laudrup scored a wonder solo to win the match 3-1!!! October 30th 1994!!! By far my best Gers memory!!! :cheers:

Rangers 2-1 Leeds

I was behind the press gantry in the main stand that night and the whole stand was rocking. When McAllister hit that screamer in the first minute the whole stadium was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

Step up John Lukic to punch a Durranty corner into his own net. The rest, as they say, is history.

That game at Hampden will NEVER leave my memory. It seems like a 2 day thing.

Our bus was only Half filled and we got into Hampden about 1pm (2pm K/o) and in came John Brown, Ian Durrant and Gordon Durie into the Gers end. Durranty was 2 rows behind me and I had a wee chat with him.

It was Alan McLarens debut, and he ran out first for a warm up and the 4000 bears gave him a huge cheer.

After that all i can remember was singing for 90 mins NON STOP!!!! There will be plenty guys on here who have went to Celtic away but that day was amazing!!!!

The Bounce when Laudrup scored the 3rd was out of this world.

2-0 away win at the piggery when Clelland and Gazza scored. Game was special for a few reasons - one of the first OF games at the new redesigned Pig Sty and we only had a tiny corner of the ground.

Given the above, the Celtc 'casuals' were out in force and attacked the Rangers fans who were making their way into the game via the city. Once witnessed by the Bears coming of the buses, all Rangers fans grouped together and showed the beggers who is boss (galvanised by the ICF admittedly who came pouring down Duke Street - tale is told in great detail in the Rangers ICF book). Was probably the last time we stood together for each other as a support.

Fantastic display from the team that day as well - usual game at Pig Sty - they had all the ball, we scored all the goals and there was a trail of pig sick Tims from Parkhead to The Gallowgate long before the final whistle.....!!

Cammy F

2-0 away win at the piggery when Clelland and Gazza scored. Game was special for a few reasons - one of the first OF games at the new redesigned Pig Sty and we only had a tiny corner of the ground.

Cammy F

That Gazza goal will go down as a landmark!!! That was awesome when he lifted his shirt above his neck!!

Set up by a Coisty cross aswell!!!