Is there any word in the UK about getting this song back??

I think its absolute mental that the "elite" can rule this a non song!!! But that my personal thoughts.

Surely the RST have discussed this. There are far worse songs thank this.

IMO this song was a symbol of RANGERS - not the junk words - but the HULLO HULLO - saying we are there!!

Is there any word in the UK about getting this song back??

I think its absolute mental that the "elite" can rule this a non song!!! But that my personal thoughts.

Surely the RST have discussed this. There are far worse songs thank this.

IMO this song was a symbol of RANGERS - not the junk words - but the HULLO HULLO - saying we are there!!

IMO this song will NEVER be allowed back no matter how much we change the 'lyrics'. By that, I mean even if we stuck to the true, non offensive, non political, non sectarian version.

If it did come back as above, it wouldn't take long for some of our support to drop the real lyrics and revert back to the fenien blood version - pity cause its a great fooking song (which ironically I got to sing at the bridge on wednesday!)

Cammy F

IMO this song will NEVER be allowed back no matter how much we change the 'lyrics'. By that, I mean even if we stuck to the true, non offensive, non political, non sectarian version.

If it did come back as above, it wouldn't take long for some of our support to drop the real lyrics and revert back to the fenien blood version - pity cause its a great fooking song (which ironically I got to sing at the bridge on wednesday!)

Cammy F

Its absolute tragic IMO. This is by far my fave song. This is the song that is almost associated with Rangers.

Im totally all for the 'proper' words 'we are the Rangers boys'......

But the worst thing about is the rest of the SPL can sing the same tune with "ha ha ha ha ha ha..." plus the EPL clubs can sing it (eg Man U) We are the Busby boys.......

So where is FIFA's Consistancy here????

Its absolute tragic IMO. This is by far my fave song. This is the song that is almost associated with Rangers.

Im totally all for the 'proper' words 'we are the Rangers boys'......

But the worst thing about is the rest of the SPL can sing the same tune with "ha ha ha ha ha ha..." plus the EPL clubs can sing it (eg Man U) We are the Busby boys.......

So where is FIFA's Consistancy here????

It all comes down to what would happen if it was allowed back in. If it came back then it is possible the Fen*** words come back in. However, I think we have self-policed other songs very very well that had those same references in them.

I just dont see it happening anytime soon, partly because it is still "topical" and partly because without it there is less chance of UEFA sanction.

I do see your point though Gribz, IF, and it is a big if, the proper words could be sang then there should be no reason why it was allowed back in.

my versions the best

hello, hello, we are the rangers boys

hello, hello, youll know us by our noise

we`re upto our knees in faineant blood

etc..

its pronounced much the same, but its not bigotted (unless its bigotted to dislike do-nothings).

sorted. :)

my versions the best

hello, hello, we are the rangers boys

hello, hello, youll know us by our noise

we`re upto our knees in faineant blood

etc..

its pronounced much the same, but its not bigotted (unless its bigotted to dislike do-nothings).

sorted. :)

AMEN!!

HULLO HULLO............

We are the people who sing of victory

We'll follow Glasgow Rangers from Kilmarnock to Dundee

We'll follow Galsgow Rangers our hearts both strong and true

For we are the people who cheer the boys in blue

Hello Hello We are the Rangers boys

Hello Hello You'll know us by our noise

-------------------

Rousing, non-bigotted and a song that I grew up singing and loving. Was sung to me (along with FF, The Blue Sea Of Ibrox, Woltherhampton Town and The Green Grassy Slopes Of The BoynE!!!) by my dearly departed great Uncle who was instrumental in me becoming a 'Ranger'....

Cammy F

We are the people who sing of victory

We'll follow Glasgow Rangers from Kilmarnock to Dundee

Hello Hello We are the Rangers boys

Hello Hello You'll know us by our noise

that's the same one i've had on my ipod since the ipod first came out (still got it) its a really good song.:notworthy: