Premier League games abroad?

So the fans are expected to spend even more money to travel to foreign countries to watch their team? Absolute joke!

No one gives a toss about the fans. The FA are just interested in making money for themselves. Selfish, ignorant cunts!

All about money... it is and will be unworkable unless they have a winter break.... travel to Oz/Thailand for a Saturday game, then travel back on the Sunday night, get back Tuesday morning - Fooked from jetlag for 3-4 days.... also health implications - blood clots, DVT etc.... it isn't feasible.

The more i think about it the more I cant believe how much the Fat Cats are ruining the game.

Id love to see West Ham over here but that would be from my view and it would still be wrong for them to play a league match out of England.

They are talking about capping players wages but this will only increase it with the amount of revenue the clubs would get from Middle East and Asia billionnaires who would pay for this.

What about them running the game giving something back to the fans for a change - that would never happen though. Plus there would be fans who havent missed a league game for years and all of a sudden they have to travel and pay 600 quid to watch there team!!! Nonsense!!!

The only POSSIBLE shout for a game out of the UK would be to host the FA cup final somewhere. But that would NEVER be allowed as they need to pay off Wembley.

By all means the Premiership clubs can go on Asia tours in the summer but play each other but leave the League alone!!

EPL is now only about money... They've completely sold out and one wonders what could happen to the clubs if the demand for TV dwindles and Sky pull out...

What goes up must come down. I really think something big could happen to the Premier League in the next 5 years or so.

Rumour has it ESPN are going to out bid Sky in the next tv rights bid which means the tv schedule will be ran from the US.

Sky has brought on the Premier League but imagine the revenue loss they would have if they lost the rights!!