Premier League relegation

Its going to be close. All of a sudden Middlesboro and Wigan have given themselves a great chance while Newcastle and Reading are in free fall.

Derby were gone months ago. At the moment I cant see Fulham getting 2 or 3 wins on the trot to give themselves a chance but they arent down yet. Reading need a point from somewhere as they have lost the last 8.

Birmingham are struggling but Bolton and Sunderland may have enough at home to get out if it.

The battle is going to be great to watch and will go down to the wire. Anyone from Boro down are in it.

12 Middlesbrough 29

13 Newcastle 28

14 Wigan 26

15 Sunderland 26

16 Bolton 25

17 Birmingham 23

18 Reading 22

19 Fulham 19

20 Derby 9

Derby and Fulham are down i think. Fulhams next 4 games they will be lucky to take a point from.

Birmingham have a tough run as well but i think they have been playing well recently (Sunderland aside) and have played all of the big 3. I think they will be ok, but im not sure its the head or heart talking

Reading are capable of getting out of it but need to get some form together quickly

Bolton and Wigan are the teams i see falling into it, the others have a wee bit more quality than the teams mentioned so far.

I would say Derby Fulham and Wigan will go down, even though Wigan look ok just now.

Guest Stephen Rankin

Derby are down for definate although next season, they will be the team to watch in the Championship. Fulham look stranded but they have a quality manager. Birmingham are also in there but they have the quality to get out.

Derby, Fulham and Reading/Wigan/Sunderland will go down.

Id like Newcastle to stay up an see how Keegan gets on after the summer and brings in his own players and gets rid of the deadwood.

Would also like to see Eck have a full season in the EPL next season and see how he does.

Newcastle are right in it now. They are 3 clear of Reading and they have Liverpool, Birmingham and Spurs next.

There is is only 4 points from Boro to Reading - its going to be a great fight.

Personally, I feel Derby, Fulham and Reading will go down.

I would have prefered Boro though as i dont much like Southgate. I think he cut the corner in becoming a manger and was given the backing of his chairman(a good thing), but i dont see why everyone else should have to go to the lower leagues to learn their trade yet he is given the keys to middlesboro.

Just a personal thing with me and Southgate:devil: