--------------------------------Time

Aberdeen v Motherwell----------19:45

Celtic v Inverness CT-----------19:45

Dundee United v St Mirren------19:45

Falkirk v Hibernian--------------19:45

Gretna v Kilmarnock------------19:45

Hearts v Rangers---------------19:45

Motherwell head up to Aberdeen to take on the leakiest defence in the SPL over the last few games. Aberdeen have indeed lost their last five games and have slumped to fourth bottom of the SPL. Jimmy Calderwood has stated he will build a complete new team for next year which could have a positive or a negative effect on his team. Motherwell will be glad to get away from the ploughed field at fir park and get back on track after their 1-0 defeat to hearts. With the Aberdeen confidence at an all time low, Motherwell should take full advantage and take all three points.

Motherwell win.

Over the years Inverness have been a bogey team for celtic and beat them 3-2 last time out. Craig Brewster will be hoping his players come out the start block better than against Hibs on Saturday, as they were 2-0 down after four minutes. Caley actually played better than Hibs but never recovered from the poor start. Celtic had all the luck of the day on Sunday when it looked like StMirren were taking a share of the points. The referee was the only one on the park who saw a foul as Shunsuke Nakamura fell easily to the ground. Nakamura does have a gift in taking free kicks and scored in the 87 minute.

I fear Celtic will be too strong at home for Caley but we live in hope.

Celtic win.

St Mirren were fuming at losing to Celtic at Love street and will be hoping they will be luckier on their visit to Tannadice. If Dundee Utd had taken half their chances against Falkirk they would have won by a country mile but time and agin they failed to put the ball in the net. They too will be looking for a little bit more from lady luck. Difficult one to predict this as St Mirren are capable of surprising most teams but i think Utd should just edge it at home.

Dundee Utd win.

Hibs visit Falkirk after their win against Caley but Mixu Paatelainen will be hoping his team play for more than ten minutes as they seemed to do on Saturday. Falkirk are a start stop team this year and no one knows if they will blow hot or cold. I am going for a draw in this one.

Draw.

Gretna against Killie would have had a far greater importance if Killie had not taken three points from Aberdeen on Saturday. Gretna are a much improved team since the transfer window but it is most probably too little too late for them. I think Gretna will beat Killie tomorrow and if they had the same players for the whole season then Gretna may have survived.

Gretna win.

Rangers will be looking to avenge our 4-2 hammering at Tyncastle earlier in the season. Hearts have been improving since Stevie Frail has been given full control but will probably losing Andrius Velicka to Viking Stavanger before the game. Hearts dominated against Motherwell on Saturday and will probably come out and try to shut the midfield down and get in the Rangers players faces. This is the games our top players have to stand up and be counted. These are the games we can judge them on. Barry Ferguson has to come out and lead and if he does we should get the win. This game depends on the mentality of the Rangers team. if we are up for the fight we should win but Hearts will not make it easy for us.

Rangers win

Good little run down there.

I'm going for -

Motherwell win, Scum win, Dundee United win, Falkirk win and a draw.

Cannot decide on how we're going to fair this evening.

I'll go for

Draw

Celtic

Dundee Utd

Draw

Kilmarnock

Rangers

going for

motherwell

celtic

dundee utd

draw

gretna

rangers

middlesbrough

�£2.50 stake win �£324.84

I never bet on all 6 SPL matches at once cause any team can win on the day with the exception of Gretna.