Smith and Webster

Smith is a first pick and so should get a chance soon; Webster won't have much of a chance of displacing Weir and zero chance of replacing Cuellar.

Whittaker and Smith look like they could be our long term fullback solutions. Hard lines Broadfoot, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Webster may take over from Weir next season, IF Big Davie decides to retire...

Smith is a first pick and so should get a chance soon; Webster won't have much of a chance of displacing Weir and zero chance of replacing Cuellar.

Whittaker and Smith look like they could be our long term fullback solutions. Hard lines Broadfoot, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Webster may take over from Weir next season, IF Big Davie decides to retire...

Disagree that Smith is a first pick, unfortunately for him he will have to fight for the position. Papac and Whittaker have done well and i see them as first choice until Smith proves he is the player he was.

Disagree that Smith is a first pick, unfortunately for him he will have to fight for the position. Papac and Whittaker have done well and i see them as first choice until Smith proves he is the player he was.

Agreed. When fully fit and with lots of match practise Smith may be first pick, but at the moment he has a heck of fight on his hands to get his position back. Papac has done very well at LB this season especially considering it's not his natural position. Whittaker has looked better on the left than on the right when asked to play there IMO.

Smith needs time time and time!!

Papac has been great of late and doesnt deserve to be dropped.

Bring Smith back gradually for me - blend him in for next season.

Agreed an injury is not suddenly okay he needs to gradually pick up strength.

Next season should be his goal with the chance of a few subs this season.

Guest Virtus

I hope the fans give Smith a bit of time to settle in again.

I am looking forward to him coming back but I'm concerned some fans will expect him to make an immediate impact when he's probably going to be a little bit rusty.