The 3rd/4th place always seems like a meaningless game as nobody would want to not play in the final after the semi final.

I cant see either team being fired up but German pride will be at large in this game and a medal is given to the winner. Also Klose wants to confirm his top scorer award.

We may even see a good game of football under the circumstances.

I think we might get some goals

Germany 3-1 Portugal

I hope the Germans embarrass Portugal. I've gone right off their diving cheating antics - which ironically for me started in the '03 Uefa Cup Final vs Celtic. It was good to see Celtic getting beaten, but it's just not funny any more.

Guest DiocletianIsDead
I hope the Germans embarrass Portugal. I've gone right off their diving cheating antics - which ironically for me started in the '03 Uefa Cup Final vs Celtic. It was good to see Celtic getting beaten, but it's just not funny any more.

Spot on. C'mon the Fritz, achtung!

agreed again! glad to see them humped! well pissed off with there crap and even ronaldo was up to his tricks again! fuckin arsehole!

agreed again! glad to see them humped! well pissed off with there crap and even ronaldo was up to his tricks again! fuckin arsehole!

He's a wee bit mental but I still think he's being slightly harshly treated. He didn't get Rooney sent off, Rooney got Rooney sent off. And why on earth are France and Germany fans booing a Portuguese player after an incident against England?

Bizarre.

And why on earth are France and Germany fans booing a Portuguese player after an incident against England?

Bizarre.

i think theyve probably had enough of his diving like the rest of us! i wud boo him!

colshy wud also and will do if he(ronaldo) makes it to the bridge this season!

i think theyve probably had enough of his diving like the rest of us! i wud boo him!

colshy wud also and will do if he(ronaldo) makes it to the bridge this season!

Thing is, he's not the only one guilty of cheating. Henry's twice pretended to be hit in the head this WC and I personally consider feigning injury to get a fellow pro sent off worse than diving for a foul or penalty.

But will Henry get booed tomorrow? Not a chance in hell.