Who do you want to win / who do you think will win?

2 different things for France v Italy who do you want to win but who do you think will win?

I am swaying towards wanting the Italians to win it but swaying towards the French as to who i think will win.

BTW if anyone is a bit superstitious and wants to go down the bookies here is an interesting fact.

Italy get to the final every 12 years and take turn in losing it then winning it:

1970 - Final defeat to Brazil

1982 - Final victory over W Germany

1994 - Final defeat to Brazil

2006 - Final victory to France?????

I'm hoping Henry scores a hat-trick but Italy win 4-3 cause I've got money on them. :D

Seriously though I'd like Italy to win it, I think Cannavaro deserves to lift the WC, he's been awesome.

I'm hoping Henry scores a hat-trick but Italy win 4-3 cause I've got money on them. :D

Seriously though I'd like Italy to win it, I think Cannavaro deserves to lift the WC, he's been awesome.

Id take an Henry hatrick as long as Klose doesnt score tonight coz ive still got Henry on to finish top scorer.

good question gribz.

i wanted italy to win it initially, but i`ve done a wee bit of research on them this world cup and feel they deserve to win it after beating spain, brazil and portugal. and add italy to that and they definetly merit it!

italy beating australia, ukraine and germany is nothing like what france have had to endure.

defo france

VIVA LA FRANCE!!!!!!!!!