Guest BTBBilly

BF as more than a reasonable player IMO. I do agree he is in need of a rest as lets not forget this has been a very long season. But before Jan there wasnt cover to drop Barry, KT was injured so there was BF and BH in midfield. please dont metion Faye name because he simpy isnt good enough to wear the rangers jersey, he is useless). But now we have Davis & Dailly things CAN change but there are to many big games coming up and BF has proven to turn up on big games.

Right now we cant prioritise which competition we want win because we want them all (Rightly so W.A.T.P afterall) so this is a big decision WS wants to make and i am sure BF nor anyone else for that matter has an input in WS team selection

I think BF could do with a rest, he was very poor on Thursday. I don't really see it as being a big issue, WS has said regularly that players will need a break with t e amount of games and if we can't beat Thistle without him,, then god help us!!!