Davis is the better player there's no doubting that.

Fergusons passing last night was atrocious, he'll admit that himself I'm sure but I don't think we can drop him in important games. He does need to lose the mentality he has of being the "man". His gangster esque walk is beginning to annoy me.

Davis is the better player there's no doubting that.

Is or was?

You can't say he IS a better player than Ferguson just now as he has only been here 5 mins and not done that much in the game as yet.......

He WAS better last night by far yes and has the potential to be as good or better than BF of course.....

Is or was?

You can't say he IS a better player than Ferguson just now as he has only been here 5 mins and not done that much in the game as yet.......

He WAS better last night by far yes and has the potential to be as good or better than BF of course.....

Every game Davis has played for us he's been better than Fergie. He's totally out shone him and at times you forget Fergie is playing.

He is team captain and on his game the best midfielder we have IMO.........

I'm sure most captain's have a say in team selection, some of the time anyway.........

Saying that he was poor last night but never hides....I would never drop him in such important games.

Yep, but sometimes players have to be dropped for their own good. Even Rooney is left out occasionally by Fergie. Do we really need Barry for games ve St Mirren or Killie? (no disrespect)

Even Rooney's omitted from Man U from time to time.

Yip this is a good point, Rooney and Ronaldo get left out for the odd game and they are saved for the big ones - and it pays off they never seem to have a dip in form.

This is what i want with Ferguson, if he sits out a game or 2 then he will see benefits from him. In the past we havent had great options to replace him but at the moment we have Hemdani, Thomson (who will be chappin at the bit to play), Davis, Dailly and even Faye and Buffel - who are still getting paid wages.

He is team captain and on his game the best midfielder we have IMO.........

But he's not on his game the now and hasn't been for a while. Just because someone's the captain doesn't mean they're a 1st choice pick.

Every game Davis has played for us he's been better than Fergie. He's totally out shone him and at times you forget Fergie is playing.

I would not say every game but most yes I agree.

But IMO that still doesn't make him a better player, he is playing better yes and has the potential to be yes but better not for me yet, although I do hope he does or will in the future.

On his game IMO BF is still a better player at present and they do play different roles.

It is however great to see we have another midfielder who is playing well and can play along side BF and as you say outshine him just now, we have needed that for a while.

I just hope we can sign him permanently at the end of the season as him, BF and Thomson look a very strong midfield to me.

:D

Yep, but sometimes players have to be dropped for their own good. Even Rooney is left out occasionally by Fergie. Do we really need Barry for games ve St Mirren or Killie? (no disrespect)

What has rooney being rested got to do with BF?

He is our best player IMO and captain and should be playing every game.