I'd say it was OBVIOUS that you never saw the game.

Aye, we should play as a team and the whole team take the credit for success..........................but Ferguson was so anonymous in the first half I was startled when he came on after half time.

So what you're saying then is that BF was our worst midfielder last night ?

So what you're saying then is that BF was our worst midfielder last night ?

Barry always gets picked out first just like boyd does up front.

Barry was no worse than Adam or Hemdani last night IMO.

Barry always gets picked out first just like boyd does up front.

Barry was no worse than Adam or Hemdani last night IMO.

I've managed to see about 20min highlights of the second half mate,Fergie was all over the place,involved in a lot of forward runs and as always looking to be on the ball :confused:

I've managed to see about 20min highlights of the second half mate,Fergie was all over the place,involved in a lot of forward runs and as always looking to be on the ball :confused:

He didn't have the best of games m8, but as you said he was always trying and getting forward when possible but there wasn't a lot on most of the time and the ball went back to them under no pressure quite a few times and not just by Barry, he was chasing shadows a lot but done more running than others.

As is normal he is always the first head on the chopping block when he has a poor/average game for him. Not many have mentioned Hemdani, Adam, Dailly who are all midfielders as well and who all also didn't have great games.

He did look tired in the 2nd half but no wonder, he didn't get much help in there last night IMO.

:drink:

Do yo mean 20 minutes highlights from the second half of the season? Yes he is all over the place except where he should be. Thomson was outshining him before he got injured and now Davis is outshining him. A poor Adam and Hemdani does not make a good fergie. I also think it is unfair to judge Hemdani on last nights performance as he had a set job to try and mark Diego. Maybe Hemdani could have done better if Fergie and Adam marked one of the other midfielder's and Novo could have held on to a ball for more than 0.1 of a second.

Davis is wasted stuck out on the wing imo and is playing far better than fergie has done all season except for maybe 5 decent performances and one superb game against the tims.